NEW Guidelines for Appointments at Collins Orthodontics
Safe service is our top priority at Collins Orthodontics - for both our patients and our team. In order to deliver your care in the safest manner, here are the steps we ask you to take in preparation for your upcoming appointment:
Please answer "YES" or "NO" to each question:
- Do you have a fever or above normal temperature?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
If you have answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then we ask that you STAY HOME, call our office to reschedule your appointment (507-258-5400), and contact your primary care physician.
Put on your cloth mask before leaving your car.