Scrambled Egg Muffins
April 12, 2017
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup grated cheese of your choosing
What You’ll Need:
- Large bowl
- 12 Cup Muffin Cooking Tin
- Cooking spray
- Grab your large bowl and whisk up your eggs and milk with a quick dash of salt and pepper.
- Add a fresh coat of cooking spray on your muffin tin —spray evenly— so all your cups are covered.
- Pour evenly into the cups of your muffin tray.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of your favorite cheese on each muffin. (Torn? We recommend Colby Jack.)
- Pop in the oven and bake at 350 for 20-minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from tin and spice it up or add some flavor with hot sauce or ketchup.
Saving some for later? Your batch can keep for a couple days, perfect for a quick, hot breakfast on-the-go. Just reheat for a minute in your microwave.