Safe service is our top priority at Collins Orthodontics - for both our patients and our team. In order to deliver your care in the safest manner, here are the steps we ask you to take in preparation for your upcoming appointment:
Please answer "YES" or "NO" to each question:
- Do you have a fever or above normal temperature?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus, or train within the past 14 days?
If you have answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then we ask that you STAY HOME, call our office to reschedule your appointment (507-258-5400), and contact your primary care physician.
Before Leaving Your House:
Brush your teeth at home prior to your visit. Our toothbrushing station will be closed during this first phase of re-opening our clinic for patient care.
Bring a cloth mask, scarf, or anything that may act as a barrier - we will be having you apply the mask before leaving your car.
Stay in your car until your appointment time - at that time, you may come inside our office.
Put on your cloth mask before leaving your car.
At End of Your Appointment:
After the appointment is over and you are back in your car, please call 507-258-5400 immediately for a treatment update, and to schedule your next visit ASAP to get your next preferred time.