- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter or 2 T. powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds 1 cup strawberries (can use frozen)
- Handful of ice (unless using frozen berries)
- 1 to 2 tsp. honey to taste
Strawberry allergy? Strawberries can be substituted with peaches, raspberries, or bananas – all are equally healthy and delicious.
##What You’ll Need
- Blender/Food Processor
- 1 spoon for doling ingredients
- 1 glass
Rinse and cut up your fruit of choice.
Add the following into your blender:
- 1 cup of strawberries (or fruit of preference)
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp., peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 or 2 tsp. of honey to taste
- 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- A handful of ice
Blend until smooth!