Servings: 1 tall glass
- Haagen-Daazs coffee ice cream (accept no substitutes!!!)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons, chocolate syrup
- Cream Soda
What You’ll Need:
- 1 glass
- 1 spoon to stir
- 1 appetite for something sweet
- Pour milk into a nice tall glass, about 1-2 inches high.
- Add chocolate syrup – a lot of it! Turn that milk to a deep and delicious shade.
- Add several scoops of ice cream till you’ve filled your glass. (Ice cream addicts may add more)
- Fill your glass with cream soda and stir lightly.
- Let it settle and top it off with more cream soda.
- Enjoy with a long spoon and a straw.
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy your glass of heaven right here on earth. We promise it will be smile-worthy!