- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. each, salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh lettuce bed/pita bread/crackers
What You’ll Need
- 1 bowl
- A spoon and fork for stirring
- Scoop two ripe avocados into your bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add ½ cup of Greek yogurt.
- Pour on 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Add ½ a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Season with ½ a teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Top it off with 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro.
- Bring it all together – mix well with that spoon!
- Stir in 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- Chill in the fridge for 30-minutes to let those flavors blend.
Now serve up your chicken salad on some pita bread or a bed of lettuce. Enjoy!